Tuesday, November 27, 2007

online poker

Every dada wants the best for his posterity, and I am no exception. When my dotter told me she wanted to start a new life, I wanted her to have a big rite l but had very little money. Then an office friend told me about how he was triumphant every week playing online poker.

Now my mate does not like folks who parlay, so I had to use my friend's computer to go online to play poker.

My poker flairs were not really great since I had not played in lot of years and some of the matches were unknown to me, but this area had all the info I needed. True, I lost at first, but the more I stayed with it the better I became and soon I was covering the nut and then some every week.

I regret doing so, but I told my old lady I had started a second job (and really I had) to explain where I was coming up with the loot. I won enough dollars to give my female offspring the wedding she begged for and even was able to buy champagne for the reception. I even had enough from my online poker earnings to give my daughter and her new feller enough money to get a place of their own.

My wife will be told of my winnings next week, when I give her a new automobile, maybe a Rolls Royce.

No comments:

Google